OOOh just so yummy. This was easy and tangy with a touch of sweetness and a whiff of the summer. Use it as a side to your Mexican or Indian dishes. Plus it’s a super side dish for all-round barbecues. We even ate the leftovers with breakfast! If you want to make this a real hefty side salad, a vegan or vegetarian meal add a can of black beans and watch the color come alive and keep you fortified all day!
March 30, 2020
: 2 cups
: 15 min
- 1 medium mango peeled and diced
- 1 medium avocado peeled and diced
- 1 medium red onion peeled and diced
- 1 medium tomato washed and diced
- 1 red bell pepper washed and diced
- 1 batch of cilantro washed, stems cut off, diced
- 2 lime, juiced
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Pinch of cumin
- pinch of smokey chili powder (optional)
- Step 1 Mix all clean and diced mango, avocado, onion, tomato, bell pepper, and cilantro in a medium bowl.
- Step 2 Squeeze the juice from 1 lime over the mixture. Avoid seeds! Give it a stir.
- Step 3 Add salt and seasoning to taste.
- Step 4 Serve with slices of lime and a spray of cilantro on the top!