Fall is EVERYWHERE, and so are the apples. I am in pursuit of the apple lovers dream. So far I have made Fresh Applesauce and fresh Sticky Apple Cake and now this amazing Fresh Apple Bread. It is so good warmed up with a slice of organic butter or my Chai Cashew Butter lathered over the top! Hope you like it.
FRESH APPLE BREAD
November 2, 2016
: 15 min
: 25 min
: 40 min
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 cup applesauce my recipe or organic no sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup browned organic butter or melted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 cup gluten free flour mix or 1/2 cup of coconut flour & 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- Last Ingredients
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup peeled & chopped apples
- 1/2 cup raw coconut flakes These go on top!
- Step 1 Turn your oven to 350 degrees. I use a 8X9 greased sheet cake pan since I am in my RV and the bread cooks in 20-25 minutes. If you are using a greased loaf pan you will need to cook the bread for 45 minutes. Check it after 40 minutes by sliding a knife into the center. When the knife comes out clean it is done.
- Step 2 Use your blender or hand mixer and mix all the wet ingredients well. There might remain a few lumps of apples if you’re using my Fresh Applesauce recipe.
- Step 3 In a medium bowl mix all the Dry Ingredients with a fork or whisk.
- Step 4 Slowly add the Dry Ingredient mixture to your wet ingredients. Mix throughly.
- Step 5 Stir in the nuts and chopped apples.
- Step 6 Pour into your greased baking pan and sprinkle the raw coconut flakes over the top of your bread.
- Step 7 Bake at 350 degrees.