Ok this is it! When I first started this adventure I missed 2 things…chocolate chip cookies and pizza. Well, I’ve mastered them both now! Life is good.
OFF THE WALL-NUT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
August 1, 2016
: 1 dozen
: 15 min
: 15 min
: 1 hr
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted ghee or coconut oil
- Add Last
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips gluten, dairy, soy free
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- Step 1 Turn on oven to 350 degrees.
- Step 2 Place the dry ingredients in your mixer on low.
- Step 3 Place the wet in a small bowl and whisk until blended
- Step 4 With processor on low, pour in the wet in with the dry and mix well.
- Step 5 Turn off the mixer and stir in the chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- Step 6 I use a mellon scoop to place them on a paper lined cookie sheet. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Step 7 Let cool, if you can. These are so soft and chewy. Just yummy!
- Step 8 They will keep in a plastic baggie in the fridge for 3 or 4 days. I usually freeze them so I don’t eat them all at once! Then I place a couple in the toaster oven to warm them up. Enjoy!