This is the best, really! If you are avoiding grains or carbohydrates then give this a try. It is really yummy and can be flavored according to your cuisine. Simple and quick!
April 3, 2016
: 15 min
: 3 min
: 18 min
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 tsp seasoning optional
- Step 1 Cut cauliflower into florets and rinse.
- Step 2 Use a food processor or chop with a knife until the size of rice.
- Step 3 Toss with himalyan salt and seasoning of your choice.
- Step 4 Place in a microwave proof bowl with a lid. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes with the lid on.
- Step 5 Remove from microwave and let it sit covered until ready to serve. It will continue to steam with the lid on. If you do not plan to eat it right away, remove the lid and then zap it in the micro or a frying pan just before serving.
- Step 6 This can also be cooked in a steamer.