Yes, if I had my choice, I’d eat pizza every day! It’s one food I have missed so much and have been experimenting to find ways to bring it back into my life. Since going gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free, I’ve spent a lot of time working on my gut and discovered I could introduce cheese again. Not daily, but once a month is ok for now; as long as it is made with buffalo, sheep, or goat milk, I’m good to go. So this delicious Quick & Easy No-Cook Pizza Sauce is perfect when the urge strikes. Plus, I have my gluten-free and grain-free pizza Best Pizza Crust all ready and waiting in my freezer!
Quick & Easy No-Cook Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups of fresh small grape size tomatoes or Italian tomatoes diced (skin and all)
- 1/4 cup organic tomato paste
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of birch tree sugar, coconut sugar or, honey
- 1-2 fresh diced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp dry red wine (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combines. Store in a glass jar. When ready to use, drain off any liquid then stir well. Spread over your pizza crust of choice and enjoy!