Sometimes I miss a good old PB&J or a nice ham sandwich on soft earthy flavored bread…not anymore! This is so good and feels and taste like it just came from a fresh bakery..IT DID, YOURS! You can do this and amaze your family and friends. I suggest hiding it or at least making 2 loaves.
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup almond butter (careful, watch for sugar and check labels
- 5 fresh eggs
- 1-2 tbsp molasses, maple syrup or honey (molasses gives it a dark color)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (or macadamia oil)
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Step 1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Oil bread loaf pan and line with baking paper. The oil protects scrubbing if bread leaks through paper.
- Step 2 In a medium bowl mix all the dry ingredients: Flax, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk it with a fork until well blended.
- Step 3 In a larger bowl mix the wet ingredients: almond butter, eggs, molasses, coconut oil,and apple cider vinegar.
- Step 4 Slowly sprinkle the dry mixture into the wet. Mix well. Place in your baking paper line bread loaf pan and cook for 45 minutes or 50 depending on the size of loaf pan and oven. Check center with toothpick to make sure it it done.