OOOOOh so good. There are 1000 different things you can do with this sauce… ok ok ok, close to 1000. From marinades to salad dressing, from topping off a taco to dressing up your morning eggs! It makes the best marinade for chicken and pork, as well. ENDLESSNESS, I say. Easy, quick, and so tasty. It reminds me of Mojo, the sauce they serve with salted potatoes in Spain and the Canary Islands. They make Mojo with pureed grilled green or red peppers. Maybe I’ll post my Mojo sauce soon for your summer cooking soon. But in the mean time, this sauce is super drizzled on my marinaded Carne Asada Flank Steak and Rainbow Rock Salt Potatoes. If there are left overs, it is delicious on your summer salads as a dressing, too.
- First 10 Ingredients in Food Processor
- 2 cups cilantro leaves washed and dried
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sweet paprika smokey adds a nice touch!
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or 100 % maple syrup
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 fresh lime juiced or lemon or a combo
- Last 3 Ingredients - Stir in
- 1/2 fresh green jalapeño seeds removed & diced
- 1/2 fresh red pepper seeds removed & diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- Step 1 Place the first 10 ingredients into ta food processor and mix for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Step 2 Remove from your food processing machine and pour the mixture into a jar or container that has a lid.
- Step 3 Add the chopped red onion, red pepper, jalapeño and shake well.
- Step 4 Before serving shake well. This stores in the fridge for 2 weeks! The longer it sits the more pungent the pepper become!